The Court will be closed Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
- Comment Deadline July 31, 2015 Proposed Revision to ADR Local Rules
- Clerk of Court Rich Wieking To Retire
- ADR Program Director Howard Herman Is Elected Chair of ABA Section of Dispute Resolution
- Court Selects Civil Litigator Sallie Kim As New Magistrate Judge
- United States Courts Issue Public Warning Re: Fake Arrest Warrant Scam (www.uscourts.gov)
Cases of Interest
- C13-3826 EMC
- O'Connor v. Uber Technologies, Inc. et al.,
- Uber drivers sue to be compensated as employees rather than independent contractors
- C 13- 4065 VC
- Cotter v. Lyft, Inc.
- Former Lyft drivers sue to be compensated as employees rather than independent contractors
- 11-2509 LHK
- In re: High Tech Employee Antitrust Litigation
- Antitrust Case Alleging That Large Employers In Silicon Valley Agreed Not To Solicit Each Others' Technical Employees
- CR14-0196 CRB
- USA v. Chow et al.
- Prosecution of Organized Crime and Political Corruption in San Francisco
- No. C00-4599
- Allen v. City of Oakland
- Oakland Police Department Consent Decree