The Application Process
- The Court is not authorized to reimburse travel expenses for interviews or relocation.
- Applicants called in for an interview for the Clerk's Office will be given tests to determine their level of skill.
- Final successful candidates are subject to a FBI fingerprint check and background investigation.
How to Apply
- Create an account with governmentjobs.com.
- Go to the Northern District's page in Govermentjobs.com.
- Questions? Feel free to contact the Human Resources Unit at 415-522-2147/ firstname.lastname@example.org