Responding to your Summons and Completing the Questionnaire
If you have received a summons for jury service in our court, you will be “on call” for two weeks and you must complete a juror qualification questionnaire for determining whether you are qualified to serve as a juror pursuant to federal law. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this process!
To log in, you will need to enter the following information:
- Your unique 9-digit participant number located in the right column (in the section above the map).
- The first three letters of your last name, exactly as shown on the summons. If your name is misspelled on the summons or has changed, you will have an opportunity to correct it after you log in. NOTE: If your last name is less than three letters, please leave the last name field blank and proceed to entering your date of birth.
- Your date of birth.
- After you log in, a screen will come up asking you to verify your name, address and contact information. Make any necessary changes and click “FINISH”; you will be taken to the main body of the questionnaire.
- Some items on the questionnaire will require you to enter information in a text box. These boxes may not be left blank. If appropriate, type in “not applicable” or “n/a”
- After completing the questionnaire, you will have an opportunity to review your answers. Click “CONFIRM” once you are finished, and you will see a confirmation screen.
- After you complete the juror qualification questionnaire, you will have an opportunity to request a postponement or to be excused. You must provide a valid email address in order to make a request online.
- If you received a 2nd Notice in the mail, it included a paper version of the questionnaire. You do not have to complete this form in paper, as the most efficient method is to complete your juror qualification form online.
- If you have trouble logging in or responding to your summons, please contact the jury office at the court location that sent your summons.
- Some potential jurors have reported difficulty completing the questionnaire using the Safari browser. Please use a different browser if possible.
To complete your questionnaire online, please use this button to go to the Court’s e-Juror system: