California law school graduates who have satisfied the requirements of California Rule of Court 9.49, and who are temporarily permitted under Rule 9.49 to practice in California under attorney supervision, may apply for permission to appear in this court using the same procedures as a certified law student.  Applicants must submit a completed Student Practice Application Form and Supervising Attorney Certification Form, and must meet the requirements of Civil Local Rule 11-9.  Proof of a provisional license granted under Rule 9.49 may be substituted for the certification required by Civil Local Rule 11-9(c)(2).

Questions may be submitted to